Midwest Bash Dyno and Track Day! Milwaukee, WI

OxmanWI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Pro Street Rich on SCCoA is trying to bring back the Midwest Bash from 05'. For all MN12, FN10 and Fords.

May 30th - June 1st in the Milwaukee area.

Official Thread on SCCoA: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?132252-Spring-Midwest-bash-May-30th-June-1st

Hotel

Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333)

13339 Hospitality Court, Sturtevant, WI 53177

877-859-5095

Use code "Midwest Bash" for $95 a night before April 30th.

Dyno

Borchardt Speed Automotive

6101 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221

(414) 282-2391

$75 for two pulls

Track

Great Lakes Dragaway

18411 1st St, Union Grove, WI 53182

(262) 878-3783

$45 for racing

Itinerary

Friday May 30th

BBQ at Rich's house

BYOB and chair

Address will be posted soon

Saturday May 31st

Dyno in the morning

Cruise night at a drive in between the dyno and the hotel

Track?

Sunday June 1st

Track?

----------------------------------------------

Saturday night and Sunday are up in the air for the track. Info will be updated soon.

Quote from Rich on SCCoA:

Ok so here we go I have everything planned out and ready to go forward. Let me tell everyone what the time table is and then we all can plan for a great week end of fun...

First things first the hotel is a Holiday Inn and we have a set of rooms that are set aside under the name of "Midwest Bash" and the hotel is at 13339 hospitality Ct. Sturtevant Wi 53177 The rates are $95 plus tax per night and that is with two per room, so bring a friend.. The rooms are for Friday May 30th thru June 1st for those who want to stay.

The dyno is for Saturday morning and that is $75 for your pulls [two] if needed.. maybe more if we have to get it right.. That is in Milwaukee just 15 miles up the freeway...
Now Saturday night we can go two different ways, there is a cruise night at a drive in between the dyno and the hotel we could all show up for or we are welcome to go to the track and play.. This will be up to you guys as to which way we do that night.. We can go to the track either sat night or Sunday the call is ours to make. The track will work with us on that point.

Speaking of the track it is 7 miles from the hotel and they are only going to charge us normal rates to get in and add a little break for us as well. There will be other stuff going on but we will be able to do our thing without waiting in long lines all day or night.. This should be about $45 per car to get into and run..

Now the best part of this whole weekend.... Friday night there is going to be a BBQ at my place and all you got to bring is your drinks and a good mood plus you chair to sit in.. I have parking for all and I got the food covered....

So this is the plan, any questions??? if so hit me back and keep in mind you have to make your hotel plans by April 30th to get the rate and enjoy the fun.....Rich

Might try and make it out just to watch. We'll see if that weekend stays open.

I don't know why I can't edit the first post but here is the updated info from SCCoA

Midwest Bash - Milwaukee, WI
May 30th - June 1st

Hotel
  • Location - Holiday Inn Express
  • Address - 13339 Hospitality Ct, Sturtevant, WI 53177
  • Phone - (262) 884-0200
  • Block of rooms set aside for us, mention "Midwest Bash"
  • Website - http://tinyurl.com/mnvym3s

Friday, May 30th
Dinner - Time 6:00PM
  • Location - Pro Street Rich's House
  • Address - 21204 Seven Mile Road Franksville, WI 53126