Messin Around

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i was just experimenting tonight with paint haha and i chopped the LINCOLN letters off the rear tail light and put it on the center console under the air vents (i dont have the message center buttons)... im planning on getting a wood dash kit so this is what it would look like, sorry for whosever picture i took to experiment on haha... what do you guys think? i know its very sloppy, but i tried :rolleyes:

Wood Kit (Medium).JPG

how bout if the letters were painted black? haha im probably reachin wit this mod, but i wanted to try sumthin different...

Wood Kit2 (Medium).JPG

im not talking about the wood, im talking about the LINCOLN letters underneath the center air vents...

I agree, the wood looks like ass, lol.

Seriously, not a bad idea, but I think the letters are a little too big for that area. It should be understated, subtle and refined... but then again, it's your car.

No one commented on the strategically placed XBOX and PGR game... so I will...

"that's a nice strategically placed XBOX 360 in the pic you have there...":) :) :)

like i said... not a pic of my car, but thanks to those who commented on what i was actually trying to show...

i think it would be a bit classier to go with just the Lincoln logo rather than the text. i like that logo, i've got it on the bottom my back windshield, adds a nice touch.

Members online

No members online now.
Back