Mclaren grille

T-Money

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This grille needs an owner who is good at thinking outside the box. Someone who is handy and can make something out of nothing., All of the tabs are gone except one.. This was FLA02LS's grille.. Unfortunately he did not disclose everything about this grille, i was told it was only missing 2 or 3 tabs, and needed new paint.. well with only 1 tab, i cant exactly just install it, and its not the type of project i want to tackle right now. You can message me an offer on LVC if you like,.. this is my listing.. Just trying to get most of my money back, i know i probably overpaid :(

Again the eBay buy it now price is just a price if some random on eBay wants to buy it. But I will consider all offers from LvC'ers. I'd rather see it go to someone here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261122102632?item=261122102632&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Last edited:
im surprised nobody has jumped on this....T-money if you do not sell it and want it fixed, Let me know I have an outstanding paint guy and this would be an easy fix for him, He repaired my rear valance and side skirts like new.

@#%^#*$@#%&*^#!!!!

missed another boat.

dayummm! Ebay or member?

makes me wonder if i could get more for mine :rolleyes:

lol

I don't know. Ben of Ben's LS was the buyer a great LVC'er and very good person to deal with. I hope he's satisfied with his new project when it arrives on his doorstep.

And mlara, how much you asking again. I let Ben have it for 130 shipped.

Thanks again T-Money.

This guy is a stand-up member.

Members online

No members online now.
Back