Mclaren Grille

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm purchasing a Mclaren Grille, fully painted. My car is silver, and is in the shop for some rear bumper touch ups. I was going to order the Grille tonight, but I forget which color silver it is. It's a 2000 LS V8 Sport, is the color Silver Frost?

KD00LS said:
I'm purchasing a Mclaren Grille, fully painted. My car is silver, and is in the shop for some rear bumper touch ups. I was going to order the Grille tonight, but I forget which color silver it is. It's a 2000 LS V8 Sport, is the color Silver Frost?

Silver Frost Metallic is color code TS. Silver Birch Metallic is color code JP.

Thought that this would be a good place to post my new McLaren Grille.
:Beer

PICT0407s.jpg

PICT0411s.jpg

GWL said:
Thought that this would be a good place to post my new McLaren Grille.
:Beer

Great color!!!

I wish could've found one in that color on the preowned market that had a black interior and wasn't as banged up as the ones I found. :Beer

Very nice George! The black center really makes it! :Beer

You guys have a link for that grille? I just got my LS a couple days ago and haven't had a chance to find good sites for LS parts yet.

Thanks.

Black03 said:
You guys have a link for that grille? I just got my LS a couple days ago and haven't had a chance to find good sites for LS parts yet.

Thanks.
Two posts up. LSK posted by GreyGhost

George

Cool. Thanks a lot.

This is my first car so I don't have good resources for aftermarket parts, just tons of truck and 4x4 hookups or sites.

KD00LS said:
Very nice, Ken, do u have an ETA on my grille

I sent it back to the painter. With Christmas this week he was "out of pocket" all week. Hmmm....however, I expect to get it Monday or heads will fly!

Members online

No members online now.
Back