McCain will be the next president!

MAC1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
John McCain is going to be the next president. Hillary and Obama are two liberal. Hillary is not likable enough and Obama is going to be trashed once campaign season heats up. McCain is clean enough that there will not be anything worth noting to hold him back. The only thing liberals can do is say his temperament is too unpredictable. Also, McCain is not perceived as a right-wing conservative so independent voters like myself will vote for him.

Basically, I agree with you.

And I'm eagerly looking forward to the all out blood sport of primary politics we'll be seeing by the Democrats for the next couple months.

Basically, I agree with you.

And I'm eagerly looking forward to the all out blood sport of primary politics we'll be seeing by the Democrats for the next couple months.

What a shame to see The Democratic Pary split right down the middle. :D

It helped Nixon get in The White House!

I really hope that your prediction comes true! McCain is the ONLY way to go IMO. Huckabee is supporting him now so let's hope it does the trick!

John McCain is going to be the next president. Hillary and Obama are two liberal. Hillary is not likable enough and Obama is going to be trashed once campaign season heats up. McCain is clean enough that there will not be anything worth noting to hold him back. The only thing liberals can do is say his temperament is too unpredictable. Also, McCain is not perceived as a right-wing conservative so independent voters like myself will vote for him.

McCain won't be anywhere once the priests and rabbis fill the congregations in on him. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back