May End Up In Another LS

Beamer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yep, I made the mistake of going to the nearby Ford dealer to look at the new Stangs and I had the new Accord. While there I got talking to the Manager of the place(not sure what made him come out and talk) and he was trying to get me into the stang but I said I already had a tinker-with car and did not need another :) and things shifted towards talk about the Honduh and I told him the story about getting it and that I owed basically nothing it and said that I missed a really good cruiser like my '02 LS. They have an '05 and '06 on the lot so I went and got looking. Needless to say I may just bring one home if they work the deal I asked them too. Hopefully if they do swing it I won't owe much on this either and well be able to deal with whatever issues arrise.

I also felt tempted to upgrade to a 06 for 12k but then I remembered the Kenwood system, eibachs, magnaflow cat-back kit, Nokyas, KKM intake cone, and K&N intake tube that are on my current LS....and that'd be a loss for me....since I'm just one SCT tune away from total fun :-D

Might see with LLSC or whatever his name is about getting a SCT tune chip for my ls soon.....

The 06 was the dark red, sorry I do not know the true name. I went and test drove it, was nice, everything worked, car was clean inside, out, underside, underhood. Very nice, even had no brake dust on the inside of the wheels. Had 45K miles and change but decided not to do it. Just had that "no" feeling and decided not too. Nice car though.

Members online

Back