Max Retires...

mrzeee

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It is now official I have retired from Chapman Ford. Am I working tomorrow???? we will see. I am a paid member so ill be around....more as it happens..

If it was planned, then congrats! Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for your help Max!! I was able to install the shocks and control arms this weekend. Keep us updated. Hope all goes well!!

Last edited:
Nooooo!!!

Our connection is no more!!

Congrats on the retirement!

Congratulations on the retirement!

Thanks for what you've done for the community!

Congrats on your retirement. Is there a new point person that you will be recommending for members to call and speak to with regard to their parts needs?

Sorry to see you go Max!! We have lost a valuable source for parts with EXCELLENT customer service! I'll be joining you in just over 191 days. Life is too short to give all of it to an employer!

ENJOY!!!!!!

Farewell Max. You have helped me out a couple of times and I appreciate it. I hope the next leg of your life is the best leg :).

Congrats Max! Thanks for the helpfulness and great customer service!!!

That sucks for us but if planned then good for you!:Beer

Best Wishes, Max. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Although you are not in Service, I take my car to your dealership for service because of your involvement with LVC.

Max - Thanks for your help with all my questions and orders over the last 6 years or so!
Congratulations on your retirement and hope you enjoy every minute of it! :Beer

I would also like to say Thank-you from Canada, clockspring i purshased is installed a couple of weeks ago. And the airbage light was correct, Enjoy your time off!

Thank you for all your help, you have been a great member for the LS community. I dont know if you have an LS or not, but if you dont, you should buy one and be a regular on here :D

So I'm guessing this means we'll loose our lvc discount with chapman ford huh?

Members online

Back