Mark VIII Rear Sway Bar Bracket/Bushing Upgrades

DLF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've already been asked to make a couple of sets, so I thought I'd post this.

Bolt-on kits will include a pair of modified Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, stainless steel adapter plates, and stainless steel bolts and nuts.

You specify the size of your rear sway bar, and I'll make you a kit, and ship it in a few days.

If I start selling a bunch of these, then I'll stock the parts, and the turn-around will be quicker. ;)

$75 shipped (lower 48), payment via PayPal.

HPIM0355.JPG

HPIM0348.JPG

*adds to list of to-buy* i'll be doing a full suspension rebuild in 7 months. :D I never did install that tow bar. It's taking up room in my shed.

Glad to see you will be selling these. I hope to redo my suspension soon either Tbird SC rear sway bar or Addco and some KYB shocks and new bags

Glad to see you will be selling these. I hope to redo my suspension soon either Tbird SC rear sway bar or Addco and some KYB shocks and new bags

Glad to help, just send money! :D

is there anything to replace the the lock collar and bushings for the front i just got a used 1 1/4 addco bar thats missing that stuff

See HERE (the right hand column) for the front sway bar bushings, you want p/n 95172 for a 1 1/4" bar. Call ADDCO for the collars.

HPIM0440.JPG

i need a set of rear swaybar suppoert for thebar i got off lux. i think its a 1 1/8th?

will do i will send payment friday do you know where to get better rear end links?
thanks ken

which endlinks do i need ? thanks ken

Depends on your ride height. You need to install the bar and measure the distance between the bar and the LCA with the bar end level and the car on it's wheels, and then select the end links.

I have 1 kit for a 1 1/4" rear bar boxed up and ready to ship.

These kits are awesome, just installed mine this year, worth the $$!

I'm in the process of making another 1 1/4" kit, if anyone's interested.

Members online

No members online now.
Back