Mark VIII Gen 2 parts needed

97MarkJA

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm in need of a few parts for my 97 Mark VIII.
Interior door cups, doesn't matter the color just as long as the plastic tabs are good.
Black triangles that are on the interior of the door behind the side mirrors; again with good tabs.
Passenger exterior handle gasket, the black hard plastic body gasket. I need one that isn't broken.
97-98 shifter handle.
Let me know what you have and how much.
Agent1241@gmail.com
You can email me directly

I have all of those pieces. The door handle cups have a broken tab at the top of each of them, but they were broken when I salvaged them and were holding just as tight to the door panel as they should be.

The pics are a little dark, but I think you should be able to tell what I'm talking about.

image-3384674950.jpg

image-1229133936.jpg

The dealer has the door handle gaskets for cheap, brand new.

Got a part number for the door handle gaskets?
Ive got my Ford dealer spoiled ,
I've to pull one out of the yard that ain't broke

I have all of those pieces. The door handle cups have a broken tab at the top of each of them, but they were broken when I salvaged them and were holding just as tight to the door panel as they should be.

The pics are a little dark, but I think you should be able to tell what I'm talking about.

You have a PM

Tously shows they are discontinued as does parts giant.
I'll check with Tously tomorrow on the way home from work.

Thats unfortunate, there was many available when I bought mine, id start asking some local dealers.:(

Everything came today and is perfect.
Thanks Jay.

Members online

No members online now.
Back