Mark VIII Gen 2 body kit.

nice flames, i'd have fun ripping that one apart and throwing the ground effects into a 55 gallon fire barrel.

Damn that is but ugly!
00020075.gif

brace for it...

get ready..

here it comes...

ugly4.jpg

I thought those pics were banned form the internets! AHHHHH! Cant believe you went there!

I have seen the last 1 on tbirds befor but never a markviii, it looks terrible on the tbirds its not so bad on a mark. I still would'nt do it to mine. As for the yellow mark paint it black remove the bodykit and wing for starters.

Im not a fan either. However, as was pointed out on the forum i stole the pics from: no headlight troubles and plenty of room under the hood for upgrades! :)

hahaha when i first saw that yellow mark a few years ago i puked, locked mysef in a closet and starved myself for 2 weeks, but now, just because it is so rediculous looking, i want it, but i would have to slap on a set of 24's and make it a euro-donk

That yellow mark just spoiled my breakfast and last night's dinner, and everything for tomorrow. DAMN!!!!!!! That is one fugly ass car:yuck:

bro make it burly(means hardcore) not gay :D

Definition of a Mark VIII Sports Luxury but American style is always muscle so throw that :q:q:q:q together and you get the style you want.

Personally this mark isn't hard enough for me, but it has the best body kit I've seen.

newgrille.jpg

bro make it burly(means hardcore) not gay :D

Definition of a Mark VIII Sports Luxury but American style is always muscle so throw that :q:q:q:q together and you get the style you want.

Personally this mark isn't hard enough for me, but it has the best body kit I've seen.

If they made this kit for the gen2s I probably would have bought it.

Members online

Back