Mark viii for sale

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I found a 96 mark with I think 68000 miles on it for around 3800. It's toredor red with black interior. It's a non lsc with directionals on it. It's on craigslist in harrisburg pa. Actually in new Cumberland but look under Harrisburg. Sorry I'm computer illiterate to bring it over here. Let me know I can golook at it it's less than 2 min from my house.

That has to be one of the only used marks for sale i've seen with a nice drivers seat in it.

lordy lordy that is a BEAUT!! Those seats look PERFECT!! As well as the whole car :D great find!

The bad part is there is another one close buy also. I think its a 94 with around 100k on for almost 6000. I could be wrong about the price but i think its pretty close. Figures I have to go to work 2day so when I get done ill swing buy and take a look at it

Well if someone is asking $6000 for a 94 Mark VIII with 100K they are smoking good stuff man ...

The 96 is closer to the right price. That's a nice clean car. I'd go pick that one up ...

Craigs List 1996 MK VIII

I found a 96 mark with I think 68000 miles on it for around 3800. It's toredor red with black interior. It's a non lsc with directionals on it. It's on craigslist in harrisburg pa. Actually in new Cumberland but look under Harrisburg. Sorry I'm computer illiterate to bring it over here. Let me know I can golook at it it's less than 2 min from my house.
It looks like a good deal, I purchased a 1996 MK VIII with 65,000 last January. Check:) if it has a slight vibration while in neutral or park and it might need new motor mounts or a torque converter and make sure it shifts proper, has no shudder while shifting around the 35 mpr. Not a bad price. 582boat

Ya, sure I'll take one LOL ..
It is cheap, been converted and although the person has no idea how to speak the English language properly I am sure you can give him lessons and get a discount.

Back