Mark VIII Delrin IRS Bushing Kits

DLF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
LVC Gold Members who order the complete $625 kit for both the LCA's and Knuckles, will get an 8% ($50) discount, refunded via PayPal. :D

In order to custom fit the upper Knuckle bushings, I'll need precise measurements of the width of both (they will likely be different) of the upper bushing mounts (as shown in the first picture). FLM wasn't very consistent in manufacturing these.

More info and to Order HERE.

If you're local (Jersey shore), I'll install them for an additional $125, half my regular fee.

HPIM0215.JPG

HPIM0273.JPG

HPIM0274.JPG

Mark VIII LCA.JPG

Knuckles.JPG

They will never get any less expensive than this......

They will never get any less expensive than this......

Well, I lied. ;)

I need some cash, so the first person who pays for a full set using the "personal" tab on PayPal (no fees), can get a set for only $500 shipped (lower 48). :eek:

i like these alot but it is the kind of mod i will have to wait a long time to do. Do you think theses will still be avalebile in 2-3 years?

I like these alot but it is the kind of mod I will have to wait a long time to do. Do you think these will still be available in 2-3 years?

I'm an old guy, I wouldn't count on it. ;)

wish i could get them now but i am a poor college student lol! btw i was looking at your web site and you got some bad@ss cars!

There apparently isn't enough interest in these for me to continue to produce them.

I currently have three sets of Delrin LCA Bushings and one set of Delrin Knuckle Bushings in stock, and after that I'm probably done.

I also have three pairs of Mark VIII aluminum LCA's (two without any bushings and one with stock bushings), if anyone is interested in those.

Also available is one pair of rebuilt Knuckles with Delrin bushings and new bearings installed.

If you want one of the remaining sets, let me know soon.

The sale is over, and I'm about done with these.

I currently have enough hardcoat anodized spacers in stock to make 3 LCA Kits and 2 Knuckle Kits.

It takes quite a bit of both time and money to make a batch of spacers, so unless interest picks up quite a bit, I'm not going to invest either. :(

Better get them while you can.

I have ONE Mark VIII LCA Delrin Bushing Kit left and ONE set of rebuilt knuckles with Delrin Bushings installed.

I've decided to make another batch of Delrin Bushing Kits that should be available to ship near the end of February.

The pricing on a complete kit, for Mark VIII LCA's and Knuckles is $625 shipped (lower 48).

I will offer pre-order pricing of $575 for anyone who pays via PayPal personal or Cashier's Check before February 25th. Please PM me if you wish to order.

Also available:

Mark VIII LCA's with Delrin Bushings installed and the required Torx bolts and nuts - $475 shipped (lower 48)

Rebuilt Knuckles with Delrin Bushings installed and new Timken bearings (no hubs) - $475 shipped (lower 48)

G'day DLF and other Lincoln enthusiasts, just wondering if anyone can tell me if these bush kits for the Lincoln MKVIII rear knuckles are still available as we use these knuckles for our AC Cobra Replica's and would like to purchase a few kits, Thank Joe pythonaustralia@gmail.com !!

IMG_E3263.JPG

IMG_2167.PNG

IMG_E3263.JPG

Members online

Back