mark stereo upgrade

redmark8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The time has come to upgrade my stereo. I was thinking new headunit with touchscreen, speaker upgrade inside cabin, with twin 10's in trunk with there own amp in a bandpass box. I listen to everything but rap and hiphop, any sugestions one specifics as it may take me a little while to round up all this stuffbetween paying normal bills. Thanks, Mike

You can do practically anything your imagination can dream up. Navigation is certainly possible. Everyone has there own preference as to speaker brand preference. Do some research. This subject has been discussed countless times.

If you don't listen to rap and hippidy hoppidy then you don't waNt a bandpass box. Its only good for that kind of crap.... er, music. Do a sealed box in the rear corners or a vented box under the deck that fires its port in to the car.

If you have the JBL system then you will want to rewire the entire system.

Hi Laser, I've read in your other comments while looking around on this topic that you suggest complete rewiring, I am not adverse to doing this and am certainly good @ hiding wires, I was just wondering why? What do you think Joey's deck cost?

Members online

No members online now.
Back