Manual Trans Swap!

Sapperfire

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Walking around the JY today looking for 2 hidden Marks I spotted a Thunderbird SC/5speed.
If someone is looking for a Clutch Pedal assembly I'd be glad to snag it next time I go , which will be next weekend
I'll probably grab it anyway just knowing its the only one thatll work in a Mark. I'd like to have a manual one day, but the cost of the 6speed and all the accessories keep it out of my wish list

nice. found mine doing the same thing. looking for marks in the yard when a friend stumbled upon the supercoupe. so i pirated the pedal.

I doubt anyone with a manual mark would want to step down that much.....

I have no idea what theyre even "worth" .. someone care to enlighten me with what an honest price would be?

I don't wanna turn it into a "the guns so heavy its useless to defend yourself with"

I didn't look... the front bumper had a "SC" imprint and the rear was imprinted "Thunderbird SC"
I dunno if that helps ya

And it was white on dark grey cloth, moonroof
Also has what looked like brand new Tokico Illumina shocks with the purple springs (HotMark would love them...lol )

I didn't look... the front bumper had a "SC" imprint and the rear was imprinted "Thunderbird SC"
I dunno if that helps ya

And it was white on dark grey cloth, moonroof
Also has what looked like brand new Tokico Illumina shocks with the purple springs (HotMark would love them...lol )

I wanna say that was 89-90 only that had the SC on the front bumper, anything after that was blank.

Cash wasnt the issue.. time was, and it was rainy and cold. I'm getting them this weekend

Strom - I think if my Mark had a 6-speed, itd take 2 Fox's and a late 90s BoB XJR to trade

FWIW,

I paid $85 shipped for a SC clutch/brake pedal assemblies, hydraulic clutch line, and reservoir.

My local junkyard wants $100 for the pedal assemblies, they have a crushed SC with the pedals still in it if anyone wants it.

I've seen them sell for more on ebay and the forums.

Good Find.

Do I need to grab the hydro boost Brake Master too or what? I'd like to sell as complete of a kit as needed--but I'm not dropping the trans for a used Slave

I'm at the JY right now, I've got the brake pedal and hydro boost and clutch master loose so far

Members online

Back