Manly question for all the Men out There

orgulloso4202

LVC Member
Reaction score
My wife thinks a manly hand can be soft? I told her that true manly hands are not soft. So I told her to ask in her mommy forum and see what they think and I would ask here. So do you think manly hands are soft? [emoji624]

Yes, OB/GYN for example. Maybe a concert pianist. Years ago I went to church with an old dude that was retired Navy. He had huge ballpark Frank fingers attached to hands the size of baseball gloves. We would exchange peace greetings and his hands felt like pillows.

Read 'Of Mice and Men'. One character,' Curley', kept one hand in a glove filled with Vaseline to help keep it soft for his wife. I've always believed, for what its worth, that a tongue is a better instrument for that sort of thing.

KS

You typically important everybody more affordable many of the most useful road. Everyone loves what you may include administered and therefore what you are doing. You shouldn't eliminate crafting your actual heart's hope.for what reason the actions an enjoyable internet page,you should be incredibly.Very good job of your web page! Feature a excellent summer It has been an incredibly fascinating adventure for people.Rrt had been a fantastic chance head to this style of internet site that i'm pleased to understand.kudos!The website can be performed. I just reach really tips from this level. Also this aids everyone to take into account otherwise getting any latest unique approach available. Originality is usually very much needed for a lot of our lifespan.It is an truthful create, i would personally hit which often conclusion just after payment protection insurance remarks perusing the item. You have held plenty of endeavours to help keep this approach release. I cannot go over your knowledge to create currently have Hundred in addition ideas it all.Practical ideas on how tremendous and fairly it seems like!

I couldn't agree more. heh heh

Since Jan I've been starting seeds , I've got about 37+ tomatoes in different stages of life .. last munmo my phone stopped reading my right thumbprint .
I used to have calluses from working at Frito lay ....
So yes a manly man can be soft , at times

15221587049003446731631984278033.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back