Mach 1 shaker on Mark VIII gen 1

BlackIceLSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am toying with the idea of adding a 2003 Mach 1 intake and shaker assembly to my 94 Mark VIII. I have begun the research for the mechanical side, but I lack one key element:

I have no idea how it will look.

Can someone take the time, and photoshop a Mach 1 shaker hood scoop to my black 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII body for me?

I would really appreciate it.

Here is my webspace link...pick and choose any pic of my black 94 you wish. Here are a couple of "decent" hood shots to work with. If you need anything else, please let me know....

lowfront.JPG

lowfront2.JPG

94smoke.jpg

390787_6_full.jpg

390787_7_full.jpg

Here are the shaker images to hopefully use:
2003_03_mach_1_scoop.jpg

RepopShaker_1.JPG

Mach1StrutTowerBrace.jpg

MyGoal_4.JPG

3801079310076.jpg

that ought to be enough. If not, let me know....thank you thank you thank you!

I've done this before.. I remember having a real hard time. I'll try it again for you.

It looks like crap. Pick a different hood scoop :) I don't like this one. You need one that's solid, not vented like a Mach 1.. makes it look cheap and it doesn't match the car. Or maybe it's cause it's flat black? Hehe you must've seen that other guy's gen 2... damn that thing is nice ain't it? That's the first hood scoop I've ever seen on a Mark 8.

craigmach1scoop.jpg

Mulato...ya, i got all the pics you sent.

Sean, thanks man. Mulato did a few for me...they came out fantastic. but I agree...it looks like dung. I wont be doing a Mach 1 shaker....thanks guys. saved me alot of coinage...

Sean...well, I posted this last week. I didnt see that 97 until yesterday(2/9). I have been toying with the shaker idea for a year now.

I dont care for the small shelby GT-350 scoop. In fact, the only thing I like on the marks is a cowl(now)

enter visualization mode- STRA DOGS'S hood........!!!

Ray...HELP ME!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back