LVC Vinyl Window Decal

I thought they were suppose to come with the Gold membership.... guess I was wrong ='[ but I plan to get 1 for my car

lol, I figured I had to contact someone about it, but I didnt know who. The sticker is only $4 so I wasnt going to start a new thread just to ask who I needed to contact...

But I LOVE this forum! I'd have no problem with an LVC sticker on my back window

I've got 'em on the rear "wing" windows. They look pretty good. I bought them before I got the gold membership.

Who has them on their cars? If you guys get them I will too. I'm just a sheep.

Adds 5hp per sticker!

No you have that all wrong its 25 hp for one 100 hp for both sides.. there's some crazy exponential variable which causes the hp to boost 4x instead of 2x for doubling the decals.. you can find this equation at any Autozone store just look for the Ricers..

You lies! Only the type R sticker can do that :p

no not the type r its the :D NOS one a couple weeks ago i saw some kid with the NOS logo from the drink on his car!!!!!! and it was taped on!
22oznos-wcap.jpg

but back to the LvC decals i was just asking cuz i wanted to see how they look on a LS and if there was any other style's of it to me they look a little to big for me but they don't have any other styles i asked lol

Never understood why people put stickers on their car. Its not like LVC is paying you for the advertisment. And not only that you have to pay for the sticker also.

I thought the LVC sticker would be cool because if I saw one I'd know that the driver was an LVC'er like me. Maybe we could get them with our screennames also like the CB guys.

I have one on each side of my back quarter window, I think they look good and I am proud to be a member (I know i'm not a full member). I know it is free advertising but hey if it helps me and others on here by having someone that knows something different about cars join because they seen the stickers on my car then thats right on.

LvC stickers are cool and, as NYC and Mespock said, add HP! :cool:

martinsblueberry049-1.jpg

(Belongs in the what I did to my LS)

Washed it, now it needs the LVC sticker. Are they still available?
With the help of LVC, I replaced all of the cooling system (except radiator , , and heater core). I now have 980 miles on it in just the past 12 days - will be 1100 after today. Problem-free!
Still contact Rollin and still the 4 bucks?

IMG_20171215_094801.jpg
IMG_20171215_093259.jpg

Never understood why people put stickers on their car.

Me neither. Until now :)

Members online

Back