LSK Intake tubes on ebay

I was just going to post that, you beat me to it. I just bought one. They responded to my email as follows:

WE RE-LISTED ITEMS # 260892070269
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
MIKE

- asmi_autospeedstore

Sending you a PM for the LSK Heatshield.

I got mine too about 20 minutes ago....and I will be making your heatshield this weekend...at the same time I am making one for myself and several others

Just bought mine! thanks again. Will be pming you for a heat shield in a few minutes.

As much as I want one funds dont let me at the moment :(

But it's ok I should be ok with my heatshield and maf adapter meanwhile.

Looks like this listing is going to end in 3 days, if you want one you might want to order it now, as I don't know that they will list it again without the MAF Adapter and K&N Filter (that intake combo lists for $299).

2000-2002 Lincoln LS V8 Air Intake Alumin Pipe only Z92 Free Ship 48 States

Buy It Now price: $169.00
End time: Dec-11-11 09:30:17 PST
Time left: 3d 3h 30m

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2002-L...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3cbe61117d

Some dude in Walnut sells his on Ebay for 75 bucks, kinda cheesy but works well. Forget the heat shield the LS engine compartment is to small so its like a dutch oven. Rip out the airbox and slap a cone filter, run a 3 inch shop vac hose from behind the grill up into the space where the airbox you chucked in the trash once called home, go get a cheap 4"x8" square funnel cut 3" hole in the middle and shove the shopvac hose in it and secure a few inches under the filter. You can use funnels, shop vac attachment anything that catches air for the inlet, just secure it behind the grill. Intake, filter and stoner cold air kit is 120 bucks. When I data log my ls with the SCT Tuner the air going in to the intake is allways 2-3 degrees warmer than the outside tempiture, no more no less. This is while driving of course. It is cheaper and way more effective to push the hot air out and away from the filter than trying to shield it, kinda like the French with there Marginal Line in WW2.

Members online

Back