LSE Conversion

bearsfan39

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so i know there is a thread with the parts listed but i can't remember what it was called or who made it, but i'm just waiting on the insurance check to be deposited, so what parts do i need to do the lse conversion on a 2000 sport?

Just a heads up,
1.) Price the parts out seperately. I was able to save money by buying indivual parts compared to buying the kit from Team Ford.

2.) Do you pan on swapping the headlights as well? If so you will need the 03+ header panel. If you keep the 00-02 headlights there will be a gap, but you can have the body shop fill it in.

andrizzle:

i'm trying to track down a LSE grille for my car (04 sport redfire). these guys have a redfire grille listed, but i wanted to be sure that it means it's the LSE painted grille. i've emailed them but they never got back to me. do you know anything about this? or any ideas where i can get one?

Just a heads up,
1.) Price the parts out seperately. I was able to save money by buying indivual parts compared to buying the kit from Team Ford.

2.) Do you pan on swapping the headlights as well? If so you will need the 03+ header panel. If you keep the 00-02 headlights there will be a gap, but you can have the body shop fill it in.

i plan on keeping my headlights, the gap really isn't that big of a deal to me but if it gets annoying i could always have a shop fill it in like you said

i know someone got everything for i want to say around 560 or so from tascaparts.com but i don't know every single part i will need.

andrizzle:

i'm trying to track down a LSE grille for my car (04 sport redfire). these guys have a redfire grille listed, but i wanted to be sure that it means it's the LSE painted grille. i've emailed them but they never got back to me. do you know anything about this? or any ideas where i can get one?

yes it should be painted, you should also be able to call them

well i just bought everything from tascaparts.com for $586 shipped, i can't wait until it gets here

well i just bought everything from tascaparts.com for $586 shipped, i can't wait until it gets here

I see you took my advice and went to Tasca. I was the one that created that thread you was talking about. That's good you got everything and that not a bad price. Make sure to post pics once you get everything on.

wow, I live 2 towns over from the Tasca super store

I would love to get an LSE front bumper and grill... and the price isnt that bad either.. the only thing that sucks is I have Kashmir Tri Coat so the paint would rape me...

Yea that shipping is high because of the bumper. I ordered an rear valence that was 100 dollars and they emailed me before they shipped and said that the shipping was 100 dollars also. It because those items are considered oversize. Good that you got everything though.

My bumper came in a foam blanket via UPS. It wss huge and awkward.

What did the 06 bumper cover only cost from Tasca?

Since when I look up the 06 front bumper cover it asks sport or non/sport and also says 04-06. All 06s are sports so how do I know if it will be the LSE bumper or they will just send me a 04-06 sport or non/sport bumper?

(A racoon ran out in front of me and went through the lower opening on my bumper at about 50 mph, now the lower grille portion hangs in place but some of the tabs are broken and I need to replace it eventually)

What did the 06 bumper cover only cost from Tasca?

Since when I look up the 06 front bumper cover it asks sport or non/sport and also says 04-06. All 06s are sports so how do I know if it will be the LSE bumper or they will just send me a 04-06 sport or non/sport bumper?

(A racoon ran out in front of me and went through the lower opening on my bumper at about 50 mph, now the lower grille portion hangs in place but some of the tabs are broken and I need to replace it eventually)

To actually know that you are getting a 06 bumper, you have to put in the part number if you are trying to look it up online. If you call them and tell them, then they know right away the bumper that you want.

To actually know that you are getting a 06 bumper, you have to put in the part number if you are trying to look it up online. If you call them and tell them, then they know right away the bumper that you want.

does anyone know the part number ?

Luebbe. If you get a new one with the chrome insert. I will buy ur old one if undamaged.

Here you go: 4W4Z17D957AAB

W/sport pkg.
04-06 $463.65 $306.01

Front bumper - Bumper and components - Bumper cover - W/sport pkg.

The above information is from Tasca. The bumper will be $306.01 which is the internet price.

The front end conversion consists of the bumper, fog lights, fog light brackets, and the chrome insert for the lower valence. I did an post on this a few months ago.

+1 i actually looked up the part numbers from the link andrizzle posted, but it wasn't the same as what leaser77 posted, and since he had done it already i went with what he posted

funny thing, i hit a raccoon also, it broke my fog light into several pieces, destroyed the trap door thing on my bumper and broke the tabs that hold the lower valance up and i got almost 1200 from the insurance

Soon, there aren't gonna be any more LS's left on the board with the regular bumper covers. I got a cracked bumper too. You know what that means.

Soon, there aren't gonna be any more LS's left on the board with the regular bumper covers. I got a cracked bumper too. You know what that means.

I still have my reg one with a scratch one it. I could always swap them out just to be different :shifty:

Or I could mess with it and make a custom bumper :rolleyes:

Members online

Back