LS steps down from duties

Rodewaryer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After a long hard stint as the Daily driver, the LS finally got relieved and can assume the role of special occasion car.

We picked up this little gem as a commuter car. I'm lovin it!

fiestadeliverydayjul201p.jpg

fiestadeliverydayjul201z.jpg

fiestadeliverydayjul201o.jpg

fiestadeliverydayjul201c.jpg

fiestadeliverydayjul201a.jpg

Still have it's big brother for those twisty mountain road 'get your ya ya's out' moments too.

fiestadeliverydayjul201f.jpg

Not sure what makes me happier, driving the Fiesta or knowing the LS doesn't have to suffer the 100mi a day routine anymore.....

At first glance, especially from the side view, it looks like the Mazda 3 hatchback.
Like the color, but then I should, my Mazda 3 hatch that I just traded was the exact same color.
Bob.

looks good, i kinda like it (in an econo box kinda way) i think they should bring the 2 door hatch version over here the 5 door looks just a lil off

I would have had a 3 door myself if it were possible.....have to do with what they limit us to. And it IS a case of limiting us....

The resemblence to the Mazda hatchback is unmistakable.
I guess when ford got rid of it's interest in Mazda, they held on to the design.
If your fiesta is anything like the Mazda , other than style, You are gonna love it.
Great handling little putt putt.
They sure arent a Lincoln,but a very fun car to drive, plus the mileage compared to a Lincoln is fantastic.
mybluemaz.jpg

Bob.

Pretty sure the scale between the Mazda and the Fiesta is more different than you think, the Mazda should more be the size of a Focus. The Fiesta is pretty small.

Getting pretty close to being properly set up my way. Tint's done now, I added a full size matching spare and installed a center armrest. Mats and a shift knob/boot maybe and it'll pretty much be where I want it.

fiestarrwtint.jpg

fiestawtintplus14aug201g.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back