LS emblem decal

Rodewaryer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've put fire extinguishers in all my cars and I always put a marque decal on the extinguisher. It's worked pretty well, so far.

discoextinguishersoct20.jpg

s1swlmespritinterioroct.jpg

I have never had so much trouble getting an emblem for a car I owned. I have stacks of them for all my cars, er, well with one exception. Where in the hell do you get a Lincoln Decal. I've been through hours of searching and well, you'd think Lincoln really didn't exist. Am I missing something? I haven't seen a single one. Emblems for the cars grilles etc, yes, decals/stickers? No.

I bought emblems from Vistadesigns on ebay a few months back, but now it says that they don't have any items for sale on there anymore.

What size you want? What color? I can get them easy. Underside of hood. Chrome.:D

LS%2025.jpg

The Chrome ones on ebay are it, they're all that's on there, yeah I saw those. I need a black on white decal that will 'show up' on a chrome fire extinguisher, the chrome on chrome will hardly make a point (in my opinion).
Thanks for looking and for the suggestion, it's appreciated.

Rollin, is chrome all you have access to?

The Chrome ones on ebay are it, they're all that's on there, yeah I saw those. I need a black on white decal that will 'show up' on a chrome fire extinguisher, the chrome on chrome will hardly make a point (in my opinion).
Thanks for looking and for the suggestion, it's appreciated.

Rollin, is chrome all you have access to?

Any color you want?:) I just posted the chrome one I have as a sample. That decal is 8 years old. Still looks like new.

Could also just check around local shopping malls, etc. There is a decal shop in my mall that could get you a small decal for like $5.

I just got all 8(four 4" & four 5") of theses made up for Rodewaryer for $25. Picked them up and mailed them off already.:) You want it. I can get it. My guy does great work. Fast, cheap, and easy to deal with.

Lincoln star decals.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back