Ls.....20's for sale or trade.

01LSV8TX

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
These Verde Exodus wheels are off my 2001 Lincoln LS and have the general wear that you would expect from a car driven everyday. Two tires are almost new and two are in need of replacement. Asking $600.

The Tires are Nitto NT 555 245/35/20.

Wheels fit TAURUS, LINCOLN, JAGUAR, and VOLVO.

All together retails for $1800+.

Any questions can be emailed to levi3usaf@msn.com

Willing to trade for 18's or nice 17x7.5 factory chrome 5 spoke.

8d71f96a1f75cd8752b96eb8f39e3955.image.300x300.jpg

IMG00082.jpg

V66-Exodus-Chrome.jpg

V66-Exodus-Chrome2.jpg

V66-Exodus-Chrome3.jpg

Man I see you getting rid of a lot of stuff. Are you about to sell your car or just changing things up a bit?

Just got a historic apartment in Ft. Worth and don't want to encourage the locals to borrow my car without asking. You know.........

They gone...I tried to buy them and I was local, but I missed out.

got a set of black 18's I am willing to trade or sell if you are interested

I don't have any close up pics of the rims, but if you look in my photo albums, you can get an idea. I can try to get better ones this weekend

I just wanted to clear up to anyone and everyone that had doubts about a 93-96 mark viii wheels and a LS. A guy in town and I traded today, my black rims on my mark viii for his chrome ones on his 2002 LS, and they fit the cars just fine.

no apologies man, I wasn't saying that in an a-hole way. If I came off that way then I owe you an apology. It's a lot of people that think that the two cars won't match up, so I just wanted to clear it up for future reference for everyone that is wanting to buy or sell wheels

Wasn't taken that way. Just wanted to apologize for throwing out erroneous info.

Members online

No members online now.
Back