Looks Like 2014 Is Going To Be An Interesting Year At The GM Stable!

eots44

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys, another model year has ended and it looks like 2014 is going to be a very hopeful year at General Motors with the most New/Newly redesigned/refreshed models we have seen in a long time. For starters from Chevy we have the newly redesigned Silverado, the newly redesigned Corvette, the new SS, the newly redesigned Impala, and the refreshed Camaro. From GMC we have the newly redesigned Sierra. From Buck we have the Lacrosse and Regal which were both refreshed for 2014. From Cadillac we have the Newly redesigned CTS and CTS V Sport, the all new ELR, and XTS is being offered in the V Sport package for 2014. There are also some interesting 2015 models that will go on sale very soon in 2014, The 2015 newly redesigned Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Yukon XL, and Escalade, the Chevy Colorado which is being reintroduced. We also said goodbye to the Chevy Avalanche and Cadillac Escalade EXT as 2013 was their last year of production. As I used to own a 2007 Avalanche I can say it was a wonderful vehicle and a very great concept, and I am defiantly sad to see it go. I am personally really excited to test drive the new Chevy SS, I've been looking at the Chevy dealership for one, but they must be on special order for now because the next dealership over only has one in the inventory and the one I've been looking at which it take my Chevy's to for service doesn't even have one.
c541050a.jpg

c541050a.jpg

2014 Chevy SS. 415HP 6.2L V8, 0-60 in 5.0 seconds. They all come pretty much fully loaded, I think there are only like 2 or 3 options.
mm_gal_item_c2_11_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpgmm_gal_item_c2_19_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpgmm_gal_item_c2_20_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpgmm_gal_item_c2_1_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpgmm_gal_item_c2_img_resize_img_stage__3.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_11_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_19_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_20_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_1_img_resize_img_stage__0.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_img_resize_img_stage__3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back