Looking for Fogs

skizot722

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a pair of '00-'02 fog lights. Would anyone happen to have a pair they'd be willing to sell?

Yeah, I saw those. Thanks for the links though. I'm torn between cutting my stock ones vs. getting a new pair to work with. I don't really want to spend any more money on the project, but the lenses on the current fogs have a few chips in them. I was just posting on here first to see if anyone might have had a spare pair laying around after upgrading to an LSE or '03+ bumper.

Thanks guys! I ended up grabbing that first set off of ebay. They are aftermarket, but they say they're exactly like OEM. I couldn't resist for that price! $58 shipped for 2 brand new fogs. :D

I'll keep you guys updated with the project after I start getting all my parts. Already got the projectors. :)

Thanks guys! I ended up grabbing that first set off of ebay. They are aftermarket, but they say they're exactly like OEM. I couldn't resist for that price! $58 shipped for 2 brand new fogs. :D

I'll keep you guys updated with the project after I start getting all my parts. Already got the projectors. :)

hey let me know the quality when you get them. i was actually going to buy them as well but i had to pay rent and insurance today so it was a no-go

Members online

No members online now.
Back