Looking for clubs/groups in SW Washington/Portland

Budderbean

LVC Member
Reaction score
Any to be found? I want to get back into going to car shows, bench racing..yakkety yak. Last time I had this much fun I was driving a Calloway Corvette, and going to NSRA events with a very nice 1965 Rambler American.(Small block chevy swap, stroked within an inch of its life and a nice set of shoes and paint, trophy winner everywhere I took it...those were the days)

Now I drive a '96 pearl white Mark VIII, and will be repairing the 92 Mark VII LSC/SE that was totaled recently. It is too nice a car to let the insurance company relegate to a bone yard somewhere. (Besides, the wife loves the ride!)

Here in the NW you can hardly touch an older car. They are ridiculously expensive compared to where I was 15 years ago.

In my experience, talking with fellow owners of whatever you drive is usually the best way to find pieces and parts when you need em, and to come across the occasional upgrade on the cheap. (Buying some cobra take off parts from a class mate for example.)

Hope there are some clubs/groups up here in the Pacific NW.

Thanks guys.

I left a town in E Wa. with my car club I began and well shoot who says we couldnt do it again start a club.

Last edited:
I am in. I live in Otis, but spend most of my time in Portland or Salem. We should at least toast the memory of Henry II at some local dive, yes?

Members online

No members online now.
Back