Looking for an old members car pictures, someone that passed away.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I cant remember who it was but I think it may have been Ray. been so long I forget. :(
But I am looking for pics of that Mark that shaved the trunk light and cant remember if its the same one that moved the gas filler to behind the tail light and shaved the side moldings. Anyone have some pictures or know what I am going on about?

I cant remember who it was but I think it may have been Ray. been so long I forget. :(
But I am looking for pics of that Mark that shaved the trunk light and cant remember if its the same one that moved the gas filler to behind the tail light and shaved the side moldings. Anyone have some pictures or know what I am going on about?

I have one pic of the side and yes, it was Ray. Lemme find it and I'll put it up for you.

I can't find it Bill but I know the car you're talking about. It's white and was missing the light bar on the back and had shaved door trim and handles I believe. I had a pic or two of it but I guess they were deleted. Chris2523 might have some of it if he see's this. It's a Gen 1 and I think he even removed the hump too??

5e_1.jpg

driverside1.jpg

it was definitely ray.

still looking for a better pic of the white car. which i think is the green car painted.

5e_1.jpg

driverside1.jpg

Wow, brings back memories. If he only knew how he important he is/was to many of us! His brother's on my page Bill. If you need to ask any questions, let me know. I can get him in contact with you. Supposedly he still has his brothers cars.

dont know how i feel about the shaved lightbar but the shaved moldings and door handles gives it a really nice and clean look. i just might have to look into that when i do my bodywork in the spring along with the drip rails and possibly the rear window seal

I've seen pics of both of those cars before, never knew that white one started life as that willow green one..is this the same car?

One set of pics show new york plates and the other shows texas? Did he move?

03.jpg

03.jpg

Door handle shave is good for show cars.Does look sweet. You cannot drag race with them at any NHRA/IHRA track.

Shaved door handles and molding look sweet removed, should have did the bumper's too! I think he should have kept the light bar, just doesn't look right without it.
But still.....nice car!

I don't remember Ray Urso ever having that white Mark. And all of Rays cars as I remember were PA tagged as he was from Pittsburgh. He did have the Purple Barney mobile. We pulled the engine out of one of my parts cars and I drove it over to Pittsburgh for him. He was a great guy.

I don't remember Ray Urso ever having that white Mark. And all of Rays cars as I remember were PA tagged as he was from Pittsburgh. He did have the Purple Barney mobile. We pulled the engine out of one of my parts cars and I drove it over to Pittsburgh for him. He was a great guy.

Got this off of LOD..that looks like a new york plate to me.

Screenshot_2013-11-24-16-34-08-1_zps06ab5b5a.png

There is also this car:

DSCF4213.jpg

What are you looking for exactly?

Side Moldings shaved:

39358044001_large.jpg

Filler cap moved:

DSCF4190.jpg

Cant find a pic of the tail light moved but I know it exist.

DSCF4213.jpg

39358044001_large.jpg

DSCF4190.jpg

Uhg man the 1/4 glass delete on that black one was a major fail. The rest looks acceptable but no window..eek pretty much ruins it

that custom black n purple one I'm not gonna comment on but to each there own...

there's some Damn good work put into that black one but I agree on the Windows coulda done a flush mount or somethin without visible seals rather than block in them off.

Members online

Back