Looking for a tester in Tampa

eL eS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently found some mods for the g35 I bought and I spoke with a guy hee in Tampa about them. Ithink some of the LS owners might be interested in them. One of the mods is a windows roll up module that will roll all the windows up from the FOB and the other is a module that will tur off the tration control for you each time you start the car.

IIRC the window mod also locks the doors 6 secs after you start and unlocks after power off. But it is programmable so you can deactivae the lock feature.

The device is used in a lot of G35 and other cars like honda and mini coopers.

install to see if it works.. basically. I think other LS owners would like these options becasue I know I wanted them for mine when I had it.

They are willing to lt the tester have it FOC but if it works I think it would be proper to pay em at least half of the cost.

These guys ahave a big tampa/orlando following so this very well could be an orlando LS owner.

They will be catching up next week at a dyno and te install might take about 2 hours for both parts. The window/lock module and the traction control module.

If it works out I'd like to introduce the inventor/seller(s) to the LS folks to help both parties out.

eL eS said:
I recently found some mods for the g35 I bought and I spoke with a guy hee in Tampa about them. Ithink some of the LS owners might be interested in them. One of the mods is a windows roll up module that will roll all the windows up from the FOB and the other is a module that will tur off the tration control for you each time you start the car.

IIRC the window mod also locks the doors 6 secs after you start and unlocks after power off. But it is programmable so you can deactivae the lock feature.

The device is used in a lot of G35 and other cars like honda and mini coopers.
Not in tampa but In Winter Park Near orlando Ive been thinking about doing an aftermarket system to do this (had it on my truck) let me know what i need to do Its a 2002 if that helps (pain in the ass to prog remotes I found a friend in ford school saved me abunch of money (freebie)
p.s. hope you like the G i had a g20 in HS and next car will be a G35 since no more lincoln ls good luck with it

Members online

No members online now.
Back