Looking for a pic...

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking for a pic of a Mark VIII on black asphalt driving down what may be a county road. Pic was taken at speed. Pretty sure it was a black Mark, but may be wrong.

GREAT pic and would like it as an example photo for a shoot. It was taken with a DSLR.

All I could find on Google image search was this damn thing:

38240330001_large.jpg

I was thinking this one, but forgot it was taken in the turnpike tunnel comming back from carlisle.....Nevermind.............

100_2300.jpg

Thats a nice one! But not the one. The one I seek is an exterior shot. Taken by someone in another car at speed. Similar look. The car is in focus but the road, rims and background are blurred.

^ Getting closer. Its a front/side shot. Nose on left side of pic.

How would I know! When I see it I think of a used tampon "with wings"!!

i think he just painted over his corner lights

I don't see any corner lights. I have seen a mark with the corner lights painted and it didn't look like this. I see that it has the side mouldings shaved and lsc bumpers. Not a fan of the lambo mod and headlights, but I can appreciate the work put into it. Especially if those are cougar fenders.

I found the guys cardomain page. He claims that they welded in sheetmetal to get rid of the corner lenses and the taillights. The pic of the rear end looks crazy. I guess the light bar is now his taillights and break lights.

well i took the time to post the pics seeing how its so hard to do with a bunch of lazy :q:q:q:qers here!

Members online

Back