looking for a mark 8 lsc

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys names matt i had a 06 ls that i sold to dav on here. now im looking for a 97-98 mark base or lsc with low miles and the right price. i know the car market and not looking to get ass ****. if anyone see's one let me know please im in the new york area. thanks guys

Matt, not sure of your price range but you might do better looking in Florida for one. There's many that are rust free and are priced right. I live on the west coast close to Sarasota. If you find any around my area, I would check it out for you. I have one for sale now. PM me for details.

You have the right idea getting in touch with DLFs wife on his. Built well and documented but you are going to pay for all that as well. I would send her a PM maybe get in touch with her faster. Try over on LOD as she seems to frequent there more often and there are members there that are helping with the sales. Good Luck

hey thanks guys

im not sure what i want i either want to get a low mile car thats a virgin or i want to get a car and put a build cobra motor with supercharger on it lol dont want to go to florida. please help me out guys would love a ce

you should go to florida. buy a nice car and drive it home.
finding something without rust up north isn't easy.

hey thanks guys

im not sure what i want i either want to get a low mile car thats a virgin or i want to get a car and put a build cobra motor with supercharger on it lol dont want to go to florida. please help me out guys would love a ce

There was a cordovan CE under central Jersey CL a couple of weeks ago for $2700. You still didn't say what you were looking to spend. BTW, it's really nice to work on rust free cars. I lived in New Jersey for 34 years. I will never play with a rusty ride again.

there is a red ce in nj i dont know if its a car with over 120k ill pay 2500 if its a car that has 60 k ill pay more like i said not sure what i want to do with it yet
. i really would love to have a ce my good friend jeff has a blue lsc here on long island his name is blown lsc. i might want to make a show car you no

2.5K for 60K is going to be hard to find. Honestly if that CE is in good condition and has been maintained, I would get it. 120K is not bad at all, these cars can last a long time.

Sounds like he is saying if it has 60k he will pay more then 2500. He is running his sentience's together. Should be a period (.) in-between 2500 and if.

Ahh... I have to use twice as much brain power to decipher what people say nowadays, "Young mark 8" got me some what use to it.

lol yea thats what i mean. is this better..... lol help guys i got a 98 with sunroof in the cream color lsc with 135 k for 2500 it needs a neon and blend dor already swaped to springs. . or i can get my hands on a red ce with 135 for 2 k with air bags one is leaking in the front. neon works but same blend door problem. no sunroof and clear pealing on roof let me know guys

Do you plan on staying with air or springs? Neon is not that much to fix as long as the neon bulb is good and there is no moisture. $100 glitch ballast will fix it. If you don't have much money to spend after you buy the car, get the Ivory Mark VIII. If you want a Mark VIII that will be more unique but will require a lot more work, get the CE. It's gonna need new airbags, and compressor as time moves on. Paint job, and neon ballast is gonna go out if it is still original. More money and work but then you can say you have a CE, that is all. You just have to decide if having a CE is worth it to you.

thanks guys thats true. i just found a 1998 mark viii lsc with 105k for 2500 with sun roof so im thinking of looking at it. not sure on the detailes yet but will keep you posted

im looking at that ce today. its neon does not work or blend door. also driver side front strut loses air over night. and was tapped in the front

im looking at that ce today. its neon does not work or blend door. also driver side front strut loses air over night. and was tapped in the front
----neon glitch ballast $100
----blend door repair? at a garage...prolly 6-800; do it yourself? prolly less than $100 but it's a pretty big job,
---loses air? plan on coils: @500 plus your labor
----tapped in front? tbd
...if it's a dealer or flipper, remember: he doesn't know anything about the car's history and your paying him a finder's fee
-the ad says something about Atlantic City, is there any chance this car has salt water damage?

hey guys went and looked at the colletors edition and was pissed the neon did work. lol but car was hit bad in noise and were the air filter the car was rusting very bad

Buy DLF's car and be done with. I'm sure it needs nothing. Go back and look at some of his mods and build threads.

Members online

No members online now.
Back