Look what I did yesterday.

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to put them on early but had to. Excuse the crappy shots, I got to charge the battery up so I can pull the car out. I'll get better pics later on today.

SDC11834.jpg

SDC11827.jpg

looks good...you need new rotors as bad as i do. are these still everyone's favorite set. ?

I got a set of R1 Concepts cross drilled/slotted with zinc coating sitting in the garage. Waiting to get my new calipers and ss brake lines to put everything on.

I got a set of R1 Concepts cross drilled/slotted with zinc coating sitting in the garage. Waiting to get my new calipers and ss brake lines to put everything on.

VERY NICE!!!!!! cant wait to see

Nice. Can't wait so see all the goodies put on it.
Getting powder coated calipers?

Thanks Drizz, I have tint on the car, the front window was down in the pic. It's just not real dark tint. VA is very strict on their tint laws.

Nice. Can't wait so see all the goodies put on it.
Getting powder coated calipers?

Yea I'm going to go with black. Keep it nice but subtle to the eye. Yea man I can't wait either. I'm looking at buying me an 20 gallon air compressor with impact gun so I can do the springs and shocks myself.

Are those Jaguar sentas or replicas? Those have to be my favorite for the LS. Lookin' really good brother.

Pic Update

Here some better pics that I was finally able to take today after charging battery last night. I must say I'm in love like a fat kid loving cake, lol. Didn't want to put them on this early but my other rims had a big cucumber size bump that developed over night between Monday and Tuesday so I had no other choice. Wasn't about to by one new tire either. Did an Amsoil oil change on her the other night too to come to find out that my drain plug was stripped, that was a bummer. I"m going to purchase a Ingersoll Rand air compressor along with gun and sockets so I can do my springs myself. Plus I wanted a nice compressor for around the house and working on my car.

SDC11840.jpg

SDC11839.jpg

SDC11838.jpg

SDC11837.jpg

SDC11836.jpg

SDC11835.jpg

Look good!

Need to get the bumper painted and the grille.

Thanks, got an LSE grill and the whole car is getting painted in about two months. Going to put in the new shocks, rotors, calipers, and Eibachs before she goes in.

Members online

Back