Look at what I did!!!

bearsfan39

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
did this the other day, sorry for the crappy phone pic will get better pics once it gets nicer out

2011-03-23_16-53-43_3511.jpg

I really need that chrome trim. Looks nice, sometimes I wish my LS was black..lol :)

I want a LSE bumper so bad. Where/how much/and did it come painted?

I must obtain one soon. Your right headlight looks a little foggy, but it could just be the picture quality. Is it lowered? If so what kind of springs you go with? Are you still using the Monroe Sensa Trac struts?

NICE ride though dude, I love it.

Nice! I think everybody that doesnt have an Lse bumper wants one! including myself!:mad: looks great though, im having the same problem on the same side with those headlights.

Sweet looking ride, but I must agree, the headlights could use a cleaning and also, is the a dent on the hood?(right of the center ridge)

Incredibly jealous! I hate all you people and your fancy bumpers

thanks guys

Sweet looking ride, but I must agree, the headlights could use a cleaning and also, is the a dent on the hood?(right of the center ridge)

yea its a dent, there plenty more too, has had hail damage on it ever since i bought the car, i really wanna get it fixed
I want a LSE bumper so bad. Where/how much/and did it come painted?
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=67141&highlight=tasca

no it did not come painted
I must obtain one soon. Your right headlight looks a little foggy, but it could just be the picture quality. Is it lowered? If so what kind of springs you go with? Are you still using the Monroe Sensa Trac struts?

NICE ride though dude, I love it.

yea its foggy, plan on angel eyes soon so it will be re-sealed then

sprint springs, lowered about 2 inches, and yes monroe's

Looks sexy.
Are there any LS's left on the forum with the standard bumper covers.....besides mine.

Members online

Back