LOL... I love idiots (tuning 101)

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
You dont need to read the entire thread since it gets WAY off track, but the summary is that someone REALLY thinks he can get away with using an electric supercharger. He pretty much realizes it a no-go and the thread go on and out of direction.

http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/performance-paddock/305759-electric-supercharger.html

Anyway, he sends me a PM and the last one I bust out laughing!

oldsinner111: talking with the guys about my modied S Class.I run a 1.5 k resistor to fool computer to raise timing and alter air fuel ratio from 14:7 to 12:5 for greater power.

Me: So you have a wide-band installed to verify that reading?

oldsinner111: No sir but Jay Rash does alot of racing and modifying.You can smell she's rich cause it hurts your eyes.I've been told my injectors won't pump anymore.

--- the server does not store sent messages and he did not quote me in returns, so this response is a summary:

Me: So you basically are trying to ruin your engine? Without some way to back up the ratio you could do more harm than good, cats can get ruined, etc... Blah blah, etc. etc and I mention that more fuel is no good if there is not enough air to make it combust and that running rich is basically meaning its dumping unburnt fuel. In short, more fuel does NOT mean more power and can mean less.

In response he sends me:

oldsinner111: This is her second and last race as a N/A engine.Yes with supercharger rear,trans,has to be beefed up.I have no cats.I like my cars and would never hurt it .My SD has 336000 miles hardly any blow by.I normally use my 1 k resistor,little advanced,a little rich.Stock is to slow,being I'm from Stuttgart,I feel I can mess with the cars.I like the w140s my next will be 500.I will mod it too.

So, I want everyone to know that I grew up in Detroit (not true) and thus if you need ANY engine mods done at all I can help!!! My rate is just $400 an hour! lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back