Logo for the SE Chapter

MAllen82

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Let's get some ideas of some good logos for the SE chapter going on. Winner gets $50 from me for no real reason other than I want something I can be proud to put on my car!! We'll have a vote on it after we get a number of entries.

Heres mine:

lvcse.jpg

I don't think I can compete with onebadmk8, but here's mine.

Attachments

• logo paint.bmp
    19.3 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
how do you change file type, mine can only be 19.5 kb with the file type now.

you can do two things. if you don't have photoshop, just open the file in ms paint, and then scale the picture down. save it, and adjust until you are at the max limit size. or if you have photoshop, when you save it, hit save as, and it should give you some options on what kind of file itwill be saved as. doing it with paint is the easiest way, I'd stick with that personally. Or email it to me and I can do it for you.

I like geno's more too. I hope his is better, doesn't he have a grpahics design company? I just figured I would give it a try, nothing to lose.

You also have to consider - Background of the web page, printability on a t shirt, etc. A black background, for example, such as on genos, would only be able to be printed on a more expensive, black shirt, and surfjac's has all the colors, so that would require a more expensive full color printed shirt.

Just a couple of points to consider.

Come on, no one else has any ideas?? I'd contribute, but I not artistic whatsoever.

i have a good idea for a logo i just dont know how to make it up on my computer. take the oval LVC logo that is seen under everyones screenname on a post. take off the enthusiast part or whatever it might say and just use the oval, then in the outerpart of the oval write the states names out in the oval.

I can make drivers license banners or something, let me know. I'm pretty profficient at photoshop.

here's mine a little rough but someone that could use a better program for logos than paint could make it cleaner looking and in what ever color, i wanted to put the state name or the abreviation for the state in the out side oval with stars or some type of bullets seperating the names but only using paint i couldnt.

Attachments

• small.bmp
    19.2 KB · Views: 403
thats hoorible sizing, couldnt figure out how to do it real good if you know how send me a message or tell me so u can post it better but its an oval with the LVC logo with the letter SE bellow the V and the C

what about a mascot symbol type thing like LMS has the Cobra whatever gets decided should get decals and such to promote it maybe pull in more people who'll see it on our cars.

Lets maybe take MAllen's to another level with your home state highlighted in some way.. Say for TN it could be orange or some other color.. I'd really like to see the Style, Class, and Attitude to be kept since it sum's up the whole Lincoln and Caddy lines... I'll storm on a logo and see what i come up with..

I like MAllen's logo best so far, since it shows graphical representation of our chapter area. How about incorporating the Lincoln and Cadillac logos into that somehow?

Members online

Back