LMS 3 piece rear wing is BACK!

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Never fear the LMS 3 piece rear wing is here!
Well almost.

I dropped off the molds to the new glass guy who will make these in SMALL runs last Friday!!

Whoo hoo, no more wing wishes, its about to be back on the market!

He may have to re-mold the center section at worst. We will also be adapting this to the 1997/1998 Marks as well!!!Ill keep you all posted as this comes together.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Never fear the LMS 3 piece rear wing is here!
Well almost.

I dropped off the molds to the new glass guy who will make these in SMALL runs last Friday!!

Whoo hoo, no more wing wishes, its about to be back on the market!

He may have to re-mold the center section at worst. We will also be adapting this to the 1997/1998 Marks as well!!!Ill keep you all posted as this comes together.

About damn time!!!!! :N

As seen in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine.​

km8c_jpg.jpg

GENO4_jpg.jpg

km8a_jpg.jpg

lmswingon_jpg.jpg

y2ktag4_jpg.jpg

newwingmold6.jpg

lvcne35_jpg.jpg

same price 299$$
the gen too guys are going to be even more happier..i wants for hte gen twoo...put me on the list

They will be far more then the old $299.00 due to the remold and low run production costs. These will be shipped in ready to prep sandable gel coat.

Hey! There's my car in that last pic!!! But yeah Geno......make this happen!!!! Ever since i saw a pic of your car with it I wanted one

i wonder what the genII will look like w. the wing....photoshop GENO...

I'm interested in a wing for a Gen 2. How long to get a price, and an idea of when they'd be available?

i want one for my Gen 2 :zgreenbou .......now if someone would make a cowl hood for the gen 2's .......

i would like it too stick out a little more ....any good photoshoppers.. p/s the wing on a gen 2

It will look the same on the gen 2's. A flush mount spoiler. We can do gen 2 hoods now but we would need a LOAD of pre paid pre orders to fabricate and manufacture.

mmm i think i might like one of those spoilers on my gen2.... that looks really slick..
what style hoods would there be available for gen2 cars assuming it ever happens?

ONEBADMK8 said:
It will look the same on the gen 2's. A flush mount spoiler. We can do gen 2 hoods now but we would need a LOAD of pre paid pre orders to fabricate and manufacture.

damn it Geno.....stop teasing up!!!!:N

Does the wing come with some sort of adhesive or do you need to drill holes?

I'm Sofa King excited, I think I have a pee spot.... I want one in a bad way. When you get the price figgered out, can you please email me, because by the time I get to check this site the post is buried and takes me a few hours to find. My email is e_halpain@hotmail.com

Thanks again!!!

Members online

Back