List wheels that will fit the LS

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im looking for some stock LS rims but am open to other options we might have from other stock cars. I know (from Hyelife) that jag rims fit but any others.

Im looking for some stock LS rims but am open to other options we might have from other stock cars. I know (from Hyelife) that jag rims fit but any others.

Why dont you save your money and get your car fixed. Instead of lookin for new wheels,,lol

Since your on here once a week bitchin about somethin new goin wrong.

The S60 wheels' offset sounds just right, but I am not sure if the center bore is right, maybe it is smaller then the LS' and they won't fit. Or maybe bigger and you'll get a vibrations.

I think mustang wheels will fit I was going to try a set of cobra wheels on mine but never could find any one that wanted to take the time to let me take one off of there car and try it on mine..

Im going to need rims for the winter so I dont :q:q:q:q these up with the potholes here in st. louis. But thanks mom for the support.

IIRC, the MN12 T-Bird/Cougar, DEW-98 T-Bird, Mark VIII, Taurus, and Volvo S80 (and/or S60) use the same bolt pattern as the LS, though I'm not sure about the offset. If you'll watch eBay, you'll probably see a set of 16" wheels come up for cheep; they're not incredibly stylin', but they'll get you thorough the winter. For some of those wheels, you'll probably need the 17" version to clear the brake calipers (I know the spare that came with my '06 just barely clears them).

You might talk to ls4me; IIRC, he's selling his stock '06 17" wheels for ~$500 with the OEM tires on them.

so you do plan on keeping the car?

I'm going to need rims for the winter so I don't these up with the potholes here in st

Some more advice, if you plan on selling it you definitely shouldn't drive it over the winter.

I just bought some great rims on ebay for much less then retail and I'm just going to get tires put on em from a local shop.
Getting the Goodyear F1 G3 i think that's the name, the same one Lou uses in his supercharged LS.

I ordered the DUB Shoreline 19x8 rims

will rims from a volvo cross country fit the ls. I found some for sale with tires here locally and am wondering if theyll fit. please lt me know asap

According to a chart I once saw, the 5-bolt Volvo wheels are the same 5x108 pattern as the LS. I haven't found anything that would confirm it specifically for the Cross Country variant of the V70, but everything I've seen has supported this recollection WRT the V70.

definitely not. as long as tire size is manu. spec. you should be good.

235/45/ZR18 what about that size tire would that work on an ls. Im getting the wheels from a guy who had them on his jaguar

The S60 wheels' offset sounds just right, but I am not sure if the center bore is right, maybe it is smaller then the LS' and they won't fit. Or maybe bigger and you'll get a vibrations.
Wouldn’t get a vibration the lugnuts keep it centered perfect

Members online

Back