Link to the 2014 LvC Mark VIII Calendar

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I couldn't get CafePress to make the title as sexy as our cars or the image for that matter. Fortunately, you've all seen the pages here. :D

Also, I'd like to let you know that I was sent this image as a potential cover and it I thought it worked beautifully. I also thought the car on the left was Doug's. So, since I spent a gazillion hours editing the Bugatti off of the thing, it's time for me to move on to my local club event. Hopefully the December page expresses how we feel enough. :)

2014Calendar.jpg

2014Calendar.jpg

Sorry that I couldn't get CafePress to make the title as sexy as our cars or the image for that matter. Fortunately, you've all seen the pages here. :D

Also, I'd like to let you know that I was sent this image as a potential cover and it I thought it worked beautifully. I also thought the car on the left was Doug's. So, since I spent a gazillion hours editing the Bugatti off of the thing, it's time for me to move on to my local club event. Hopefully the December page expresses how we feel enough. :)

View attachment 828464001

Ordered and if you guys order within the next 9 hours and use promo code CNTDWN it gives you 4.00$ off, it says it at the top of the page when you go to the site.

Just ordered
Coupon still worked for me thanks epwillis
And big thanks to hot mk8 for making this happen.

I think you unknowingly volunteered your self to be the LVC calendar person next year! :D

Thanks for the hard work!!!!

Ordered. $20 shipped to Florida. New code HS30 limited time.

I'm kind of retarded, took my 5 minutes to figure out that the picture was the link.

But I got it and that code still worked, Thank you sir!

Ordered four. Arrived in the mail yesterday.

Absolutely beautiful work Laurie. The cropping, the cF borders, the shadow background with everyones names. You made every photo look fantastic! Not to mention all the work with the cover and best of all, DLFs tribute photo.

Thanks again for taking the reigns and running with it. If not for your time and dedication, we may have never had a 2014 calendar. :headbang:You Rawk!

-Ren

I ordered 3 and they arrived tonight, fantastic job Laurie! Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back