Lincolns At The Irwindale Raceway. Join us!

junkyardkat

LVC Member
Reaction score
Dear Lincoln Owners,

I’m junkyardkat, a member and coordinator of the West Coast events for The Lincoln Mark VII Club.

We have the opportunity to show off our cars at Irwindale Speedway on a summer Saturday Race night if we can get enough people to commit to being there.

What this means is that our cars will be on display in some special area (infield or something) for folks to look at. (Few of us have show cars, so don’t worry about that)
The really cool thing is that we will be "Featured" sometime on race night and will take our cars out onto the track for a few parade laps in front of the 3000+ people in the grandstands. Each car and driver will be announced over the speakers of what they have done to their car and a little about it. I think that’s pretty cool!

You will receive race day tickets, pit passes, and some t-shirts or something to take home with you.

The problem is that I can't schedule until I can guarantee at least 20 to 30 cars will show.

I'm hoping to get a date in June sometime so it's not so hot.

If you think that this is something that you can commit to, please let me know and we will put you on the list of people that can make it.

We would like to send special thanks out to 1987brent (Brent) of The Lincoln Mark VII Club for getting this together for us.

Feel free to contact me at junkyardkat@thelincolnmarkviiclub.org .

Thanks,

junkyardkat

Kat

Members online

No members online now.
Back