lincolnmotosport mufflers

redmark8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I live in newburgh NY and was wondering if anyone had a set of these on thier car that was close enough for me to come hear them from in the car? I don't want another set of mufflers that sound good outside but drone inside under 2000 rpm. Thanks, Mike

I live in newburgh NY and was wondering if anyone had a set of these on thier car that was close enough for me to come hear them from in the car? I don't want another set of mufflers that sound good outside but drone inside under 2000 rpm. Thanks, Mike

They are going to drone under 2000 rpm which is why I drive with OD off around town even with 4.10's....

The last set I got droned pretty heavy, but I think Geno told me I might have gotten one set of a couple that he got without the proper amount of steel wool, that's why I wanted to hear someone else's before buying any more pipes

i have the double x pipe from LMS as well as the mufflers...you are going to get a drone under 2000 rpm, but how much time to you really spend driving under 2000 rpm's?

cat backs

If you go to need2speed.com forums then N2S under bilt, cammed, blown you can hear mine . No cats and stock pipes, which have been changed since. It's really loud

Members online

No members online now.
Back