Lincoln Zephyr

felo3769

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
looks like a dressed up mazda 6 to me. and FWD? im not too happy about that being a LS owner I am used the the rwd drive already but it is nicer for the "younger buuyer" - i guess

heres another pic i found of thezephry

l_4102004173645.jpg

Is the lincoln Zepher a replacement for the LINCOLN LS
or is it an addition to the line?

owoodu said:
I think the Zephyr looks amazing. If it comes out i might consider buying it, if it comes with something better than that 3.0.

owoodu said:
The Zephyr is not the LS replacement. It's suppose to lure younger buyers to the Lincoln brand. Something that Lincoln thought the LS was going to do. The LS will probably see a replacement in the 2008 model year.

Here is a few photos I took at the NYC auto show of the Zephyr.
05-AutoShow3.jpg

05-AutoShow2.jpg

05-AutoShow1.jpg

Yeah the photos are bad, but the camera it self was NOT digital. So what do you want?

I think the Zephyr is a reall good looking car. Unfortunately, it's just another sign of American automakers half a$$ing it when it comes to cars. It needs the 3.5 liter. I mean in all honesty, this thing could have been a 3-series beater. Too bad, because I LOVE the way the car looks. Oh well.

i think its hella sexy and will do exatly what it is designed for. i wouldnt mind owning one in black. ::drool::

the car i want to see in production is the continental concept.. my god.. that thing is amazing. all it needs is a good 300-350 hp and it would be the top selling car in america..

Yeah, it'll do what it's designed to do if it's designed to be the slowest car in its class. The big three need to learn to give us what we want, not what they think we'll accept that fits in a tight budget.

well, if it is the slowest car in its class, atleast it looks better than anything in its class..

Members online

Back