Lincoln LS Take Over

$m0k3LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to take over my Lincoln? Roughly 12k to pay off or $366.00 a month. 61,XXX miles 2000 Lincoln LS Sport V8. Charcoal Gray with dark gray/black interior. Magnaflow exhaust, JVC indash cd/dvd player, etc...Let me know.

$m0k3LS

12k left? you can pitch in a few more grand and get an 04 for that price

I haven't had it that long and it really hasn't been too friendly to me and my pockets due to issues @ home and such.

o i feel ya, don't get me wrong. if my car wasn't paid off i'd try to sell it too, but i might as well bear it out now since it's paid for. but what i'm saying is that in this forum (our LS community) it's going to be difficult to sell your car when most of them know the value of one and can get one for around the same price your saying for a newer year model. that's all i was saying

o trust me, it was difficult when i put the last 5k up on my car but i couldn't take the kick in the ass every month for a car that kept demanding repairs so often. i say bite the bullet and pay it off cash and then sell it. maybe you might get a good deal, not sure if it's worth it to you. i probably couldn't sell my car for 5k even if i threw everything in that i currently have on it

I'll check into it. I could trade it in, but I still might run into a LARGE not. If the note dropped, then I'd be okay but...who knows.

I'll check into it. I could trade it in, but I still might run into a LARGE not. If the note dropped, then I'd be okay but...who knows.

Trading it in with that note you would be even further upside down.

I tried to get rid of my 04 with a lot less miles than your 00 for $14K and it sat on autotrader for a year with no bites. I just gave up and have to face that I may just have to keep her until she is fully paid off and then go trade her in and get $5K for her toward my next vehicle.

Members online

Back