Lincoln LS side mirrors (heated, electronically adjustable and with puddle lights)

MadeInDetroit1986

MadeInDetroit
Reaction score
What years did the Lincoln LS come with heated side mirrors that are electronically adjustable AND have puddle lights? I just purchased a 2001 Lincoln LS V8. The guy I bought it from says he had to replaced JUST the glass on the LH (driver side) side mirror). What I noticed was that the driver side mirror itself has a puddle (some call them HALO) light underneath, while the passenger side does not. So my first question is, what year did they start adding puddle lights to the LS side mirrors...? My second question is (and I'm assuming that being it's a Lincoln LS, 2001 or not, all years/makes/models should have electronically adjustable side mirrors...no?) are they all electronically adjustable? And my third question is, what year did they start making the side mirrors heated? Ugh...all of these side mirror options, I'm confused. I would likes to have both of my side mirrors with all 3 options installed. If I have to order new ones then so be it, and if I have to do some of my own wiring to have these options then I am willing to do that too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I know the '03 & up came with the heated & lighting option for the mirrors. Not sure about the '02 & earlier.

I'd be shocked if any year LS didn't have electronically adjustable mirrors - I've never seen one that was manual.

I know the '03 & up came with the heated & lighting option for the mirrors. Not sure about the '02 & earlier.

I'd be shocked if any year LS didn't have electronically adjustable mirrors - I've never seen one that was manual.

My 2000 V8 came with power mirrors, no heat or "puddle" lights.

Members online

No members online now.
Back