Lincoln LS Newbie

themiz69

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Mike and I just purchased my 2003 Lincoln LS V6 on March 31st and I'm in love!!! The ride is nice and smooth and the car is overall fun to drive! So far all I've done to it is put a Pioneer AVIC-Z110bt navigation unit in. I have a BUNCH of plans and look forward to hearing some input on mods(performance and otherwise) from everyone here. The car only has 40k on it so I hope it's with me for a long while!

LOL keep dreaming. a week from now you are gonna be wishing you never bought a lincoln lame sauce. it is a nice car and all but wait for the coils then the window regulator etc etc. welcome to the forum and enjoy your soon to be POS

It sucks when it's down but when you finally fixed it you'll be glad you got her.

LOL keep dreaming. a week from now you are gonna be wishing you never bought a lincoln lame sauce. it is a nice car and all but wait for the coils then the window regulator etc etc. welcome to the forum and enjoy your soon to be POS

As for the gentleman who put it ever so nicely about his encounters with Lincoln is just one opinion don't let him cloud your judgment. Ls's have all similar problems one being the Coil(s) replacement that won't be as bad since ppl have covered it thoroughly here. You've come to the right place as for me :L

says the guy who owns a vehicle that breaks down more than the ls.

Welcome to LVC.:W:Beer

Good maintance and TLC. It will last you a longtime.

Members online

No members online now.
Back