For Sale Lincoln LS Goodies/Parts

JoshMcMadMac

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a bunch of parts left from the LS for sale. Shipping is not included in the listed prices. The easiest way to contact me is through email at JMcAlister AT Gmail DOT com, but I do get PM notifications from here as well. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

• $200 McLaren grille. In very good shape, just needs a good sanding and painting.
  • $50 FRDN-AUX/S PIE Interface. This is an adapter that turns the "SAT" button into RCA inputs. I can also include a 3.5mm to RCA adapter so that you can plug in a standard headphone jack.
  • $30 Strut tower caps. Both sides included, you just need a push pin for the one side.
  • $150 K&N Intake. The filter is in desperate need of a cleaning, or replaced. If this does not sell quickly I might get around to renewing it.
  • $150 SCT xCal 2. This is an unlocked unit, ready to go. It still have the tunes on it from my LS, so if you have strategy code JIBJAS4 you can even use them as well.
  • $300 2nd Gen headlights. These are in good shape, I ended up with a spare set I was planning on doing a retrofit on.
  • SOLD 2nd Gen headlight clear/smoked corner lenses. I bought these to go into the spare headlights.
  • $25 License plate surround. In nice shape, pulled it off when I put a painted surround on.
  • $75 2nd Gen taillight set. Complete, stock two-tone set.
  • $20 Moog camber bolts. One kit, which I believe includes two bolts to allow for camber adjustment on the front wheels. Needed for lowering.
  • $5 Coin holder. This slides into the center console. I can include it if you need it with any other purchase.
  • $20 Vented seat filters. Still new in the box.
  • $20 Lug nuts. I will have to count; I think there are about 16 stock lug nuts. I bought a complete set of off a forum member to have extras to replace a few of the chewed-up ones on the car. These are all in excellent condition, not bend/squished/marred like they tend to get from abuse and impact wrenches.
  • $300 17" CDC-style wheels. Great winter wheels that I put a bit of effort into cleaning up and painting. They were pretty rough originally, and there is a bit of filler in them that I used to make them look smoother...strictly cosmetic. They could use a bit of final sanding and a fresh coat of paint now that they have fully cured out, which I might get around to doing. The tires on them have ~20% left on them, so it will be up to the buyer if they are left on or pulled off to save on shipping.
    http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?87291-Winter-Wheel-Refinishing
  • $800 18" OZ Ultraleggeras. I picked these up off of an old forum member several years ago. According to him these were made special with this bolt pattern, so supposedly they are the only set out there. They were not as clean as advertised, so I ended up painting them as can be seen in the following link. They are in good shape, but do have a few rock chips and spots that have been touched up. I can put a fresh coat of paint on them for the buyer, or have them powdercoated at cost, usually ~$75 per wheel. They currently have fairly worn Pilot Sport tires on them which I would not consider worth the added cost to ship, so I will have them removed unless the next owner really wants them.
    http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?66796-Refinishing-Wheels

Last edited:
GLWS with all this stuff.

What did you replace the LS with?

I'm really interested in the xCal unit. What did it do for you performance and driveability wise?

I think I have the same car, just need to figure out where the strategy code is.

Oh yeah, I'm local. :)

I'm really interested in the xCal unit. What did it do for you performance and driveability wise?

I think I have the same car, just need to figure out where the strategy code is.

Oh yeah, I'm local. :)

It definitely added a little power and cleaned up the shifting a bit. It was also great to be able to add timing or fuel at the higher RPMs, as I was able to tune out the audible pinging that is fairly common.
I believe to get the strategy code you need to pull it with the xCal. If you want to meet up we can figure it out.

I have attached photos of parts that were requested by several members through PM. I took two photos of the grille, with the second hopefully showing the wrinkling that occurred with the clear coat. It painted great, but once the clear coat completely cured it crinkled...I figured out at that point that my paint had expired. It is not that bad, and it would need sanded regardless since it will need repainted. A few minutes with ~600 grit and a quick spray of filler primer will take care of it. If there are any other questions or photos needed, please just let me know.

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

I have added a PIE interface adapter to the original post. This allows the use of the satellite button as an auxiliary audio input.
http://www.oemautosound.com/p-402-ford-auxiliary-frdn-auxs.aspx

$50 FRDN-AUX/S PIE Interface. This is an adapter that turns the "SAT" button into RCA inputs. I can also include a 3.5mm to RCA adapter so that you can plug in a standard headphone jack.

Josh, I'll PM you next week, I picked up a Yugo SKS Thursday so no toy money until I work some more OT.

Would you be willing to meet me halfway on the CDC wheels, I am in eastern ohio, it would probably be cheaper than shipping wheels. maybe meet in like somerset PA or something let me know.

or if you know how much shipping to Canton Ohio would be, not sure the weight on those.

Also what size tire does it take 245, or wider or narrower?

How is no one buying those OZ Ultraleggera's yet? Those are fantastic wheels, perfomance-wise (the looks ain't too shabby either). I REALLY wanted those back when they went up for sale last time.

Hell, if my LS didn't have 180K, I'd buy these. Can't put more money into the LS though. Gotta save for that XF for when the LS sh*ts the bed.

i'd be interested in the ultraleggeras if it wasn't for a 12 year old **** bucket. The only reason I want the others is I have 3 bent wheels so kind of need new ones.

Would you be willing to meet me halfway on the CDC wheels, I am in eastern ohio, it would probably be cheaper than shipping wheels. maybe meet in like somerset PA or something let me know.
I could probably meet up with you at some point. I can check on shipping, I might be able to do it pretty cheap through my work. The tires on them are ok, probably 15% or so tread left. It is your call if you want them left on to get you by or if you want me to have them pulled off.

How is no one buying those OZ Ultraleggera's yet? Those are fantastic wheels, perfomance-wise (the looks ain't too shabby either). I REALLY wanted those back when they went up for sale last time.

Hell, if my LS didn't have 180K, I'd buy these. Can't put more money into the LS though. Gotta save for that XF for when the LS sh*ts the bed.
I am surprised they have not been getting much attention, but I am also surprised a lot of this stuff is not moving. I guess tax returns do not go to toys as much anymore. ;) The XF was on the short list for replacements, and if it were not for the ~80 miles a day the wife drives it we probably would have gone that way.

i'd be interested in the ultraleggeras if it wasn't for a 12 year old **** bucket. The only reason I want the others is I have 3 bent wheels so kind of need new ones.
I can always make you a sweet package deal on both sets. :cool:

Ok sorry never purchased on the forum.. Could you giver step by step instructions please

The coin holder is sold. I started cleaning up the K&N filter, and will finish with the renewal kit and oiling once it dries.

are the cdc wheels 17x7.5 like the stock wheels? sorry, i know very little about wheel changing. im looking for a cheap set of wheels to try refinishing, and i think these could work. could you pm me your best price including shipping to 20657? it's about 2 hours south of you...

are the cdc wheels 17x7.5 like the stock wheels? sorry, i know very little about wheel changing. im looking for a cheap set of wheels to try refinishing, and i think these could work. could you pm me your best price including shipping to 20657? it's about 2 hours south of you...

Yes, 17x7.5. These would be perfect for you, as the worst of the refinishing has already been done. An hour or two of mid-weight sanding and a bit of primer would have them looking great for whatever color you want.

I grew up down around Lusby, and could probably get them to you in a week and a half if you are serious about wanting them.

Bump. I cleaned up the K&N, so it will be re-oiled and ready to go for the next owner. I will probably break out some of this stuff into separate threads, since some of it is not LS specific.

Members online

No members online now.
Back