Lincoln LS Front Custom Aluminum License Plate Brackets - Still Available?

2005 Lincoln LS V8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I believe Member Name Hitte Performance was selling a Front Custom Aluminu6m License Plate Brackets for Lincoln LS. Are they still available??
If so, I would like to purchase one.CA requires a front plate Is the price still valid?

Thanks

RigsLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, send him a PM if you really want to find out. I can't say for sure if he still makes them or not, I know life gets in the way from time to time for all of us but he'd be your man for those Aluminu6m brackets.

I picked up one up from him as well.

You can find him here; http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/member.php?11975-hite337

PM link on the left side.

Be sure to insist on a 5hp sticker from him if you do purchase any Hite Performance products. <shields head from Lee> :p

hite337

Hite Performance
Reaction score
Sorry, Hite Performance has been shut down for now. Hite Renovations has taken its place, along with a wife, 3 kids, coaching grade level football,on top of a 50hr a week job. I bent my heatshield taking off my K&N to clean. I removed the heatshield and havent made myself a new one yet....that was 2 years ago. Life gets busy and priorities change. My renovation business makes much more $ than a heatshield or two a month. I would be willing to sell my two templates to the right person, not just anyone. The plate brackets are too easy to make.

Last edited:

G-RELL

FULLY DIPPED LS
Reaction score
... plus the SC on the GT took awhile.... runs great though hite!!!

RigsLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hite, I got an 04 LSE that needs renovating, can you fit it in before year end?

SC ???

RigsLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok now that I'm not texting and driving, I meant, elaborate on your SC please.
Did you really add one to the Stang already or just kidding?

izzy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
what about HP boosting "hite performance" stickers? I came into possession of one of your original heat sheilds. I won't say how though :shifty:

2005 Lincoln LS V8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hite,
Sorry for the delay... Thanks for getting back to me... I hear you re: Life changes and priorities...
Life used to be interesting... you start getting older it' gets scary!.. lol

Members online