Lincoln LS-C ?

lincoln sport coupe

the marks have the LSC badge because they have two doors
the info on the car even says that it is a coupe which goes to show that the owner has no clue and i doubt that it came from the factory with a wings west kit

if they where going to make a sport model of the ls it would be a lss(lincoln sport sedan) and that just looks gay so they called it a V8 Sport.

Vehicle Description

That is correct! This is a Lincoln LS-C, as you can see from the pictures, and you can scan all the pages of all this listings for LS's and not see another LS-C!! Not one, anywhere.

It is an original. This is not a cheap....add on. It is a Ford Motor Company limited production automobile which may have only occured in 2001 and which incorporated all the aspects of the Lincoln LS Sport model with its' ground effects but added other features, such as 6-CD Holder Changer, better speakers, better suspension and chrome wheels. I have added nothing to this car except 4 years of great driving; and, it does drive well!!

I am selling this car because I purchased an Audi 8L, which is a wonderful automobile, but I still like getting in the LS-C....because it rocks!

This car is being sold on an "as is, where is" basis, but I can tell you this is a great car, runs well, it is fast....and has not been a problem to me, nor has it been in an accident during my ownership....and I have not seen any evidence of any prior accident.

Good luck...and bid seriously. No bozo's, please.

What a ass!

What the hell is an Audi 8L? Is he talking about the Audi A8 L W12? Seems like quite a jump to me from an LS.

Yeah a 100k jump. Or just a A8L, L standing for long wheel base. 30k-40k for a 05-06.

if he dosnt know what kind of car he has how the hell is he suposed to know what kind of car he is getting

What's sad is someone might be bidding on this because they think all of it is true. Some people...

yup, looks like a first gen sport with WW kit and an extra "C" from the LINCOLN on the taillights, at least its the same font, no?

If it's an "LS-C", how come it doesn't also say it on the tail light?

1e51_1.jpg

Someone bid 2,000$ on it. I guess it would be worth it regardless of his BSing. Knowing that it is not what the jerk gassed it up to be it would definitely be worth 2k.

Is there a way the guy would get in trouble for BSing if thats what he is doing?

I know E-Bay has lots of scams like the infamous vintage air guitar:rolleyes: but some cases are different. I guess you could go through the hassle of civil court. I have seen that happen and I have seen people have great success.

This is the second LS-C I have heard of in the past 2 days. But the other one had a totally different body kit on it. Maybe someone at the Lincoln dealer said we can make an extra 5 grand on this ass. Lets put LS-C on it.

Guy probably got suckered into buying the "LS-C" by some salesman that BSed is way into the sale. Bit the guy has no info to backup his claim of it being "limited production". Other then the cheap badge on the fender next to the out of aligned front driverside door. And the BS story the salesman gave him.:eek:

I have a feeling it was in a accident. He lost out, added the parts, and is BSing his way to getting his cash back.

I am leaving on a vacation, beginning July 30th & ending August 8th; so, if you are the luck winning bidder on this item, and we do not connect to close this transaction before my departure, be patient, and we can conclude this transaction upon my return. Should there be any questions on this automobile or this transaction, you may call me at (714)224-1792.

Also, the pick up point will be in North Tustin, CA....not Los Alamitos.

Again, no bozo's......this is a great car.....

someone CALL HIM!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back