Lincoln & Cadillac Wall Clocks

mholhut

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I don't know if these types of posts are allowed, but I searched and didn't find anything against it. If I'm in error, would someone please let me know.

I started doing this as a while ago, selling them on Ebay, just as a way to burn some time as I take care of my daughter during the day. It's evolved into a little hobby of mine and I'd like to offer these decorative automotive wall clocks to the folks here. These would make a nice addition to an enthusiast's home, shop, garage, etc. I have a large image library so if you're looking for something unique, please let me know. I'll also do one-off customizing if a person has a particular image of theirs they'd like to have made. You supply the image and details and I can create it for you. Cost for any clock would be $15.00 plus shipping and some examples are listed below. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments...

cts1.jpg

ctsv1.jpg

ls1.jpg

ls4.jpg

Mike,

Those clocks are pretty slick. What other pics do you have of the LS?

VERY Nice!!!!!
Do you have any of a MARK VII?
Maybe even a "GTC"?.......probably never see anything but pictures.
So it would be nice to hang a picture of one on the shop wall.
:L

JoshMcMadMac said:
That's a really cool idea. How dod you get the picture on the clock? Looks good!
Wouldn't you like to know?! The images are high resolution and I photoshop the background image behind the clock face. They are printed out on photo paper and assembled into clocks.

The clock housings are generally satin black plastic. If I were to make them out of wood, metal or glass variants, they'd be quite expensive.

I just e mailed you a pic I'd like to see.I'll for sure buy one or two, I'd just like to see it first.

Last edited:
unstoppable said:
If I e mail you a pic can you show mw what it will look like?
If so I'll definately buy one.
Yep, email away... I'll reply later today with a sample image.

JoshMcMadMac said:
That one is pretty cool, mholnut. Not my style, but still very cool!

Of course its not your style, its mine.Thats why I built it.

You should have him do one of your car.I think they are awesome.I'm going to buy at least two of them, maybe more!

unstoppable said:
You should have him do one of your car.I think they are awesome.I'm going to buy at least two of them, maybe more!
Whenever I can finally get a picture that is good enough, it'll be done. My car is like me: not very photogenic! :)

JoshMcMadMac said:
That one is pretty cool, mholnut. Not my style, but still very cool!
Thanks, I appreciate it... If you want me to make something up for you, let me know what your style is and send me an image or two.

And it's mholhut, H as in Hut, not N as in Nut, lol.

mholhut said:
And it's mholhut, H as in Hut, not N as in Nut, lol.
Yea, it was not an oversite, but a typo. Check out the location of "n" related to "h." I'm not the best typist. :rolleyes:

Guess I'm goin out to the water to take picture of the 92 tomorrow !! Can you post a picture of what it will look like before I purchase it?? I may send a couple pics to see what looks best if thats OK

Members online

No members online now.
Back