Limousine

Translucent

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I managed to find a rare 1969 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Series Limousine in Southern California last year. Has the fold out rear jump seats and the center divider glass. I bought it and have been in the process of restoring it with my brother. We've replaced the air pump, water pump, fan clutch, power steering pump including all the belts and miles of heat and vaccum hose. The car really had some interesting "fixes" that had to be addressed...

As for owners on-line, they seem to be far and few between. I'm guessing since there were less then 1200 made back in 69. It's a fun car, unique to say the least.

Me and my brother nicknamed the limo "the mullet" since it's "Business in the front, party in the back" :D I've got a few random pics I posted in my gallery, tell me what you think!

vbpgimage.php

Wow... a nice '69 limo!
I can give you the exact production figures...

1969 Cadillac
Fleetwood Seventy-Five Nine-Passenger Sedan (no partition window): 880
Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine: 1,156

I own a '76 Limousine and really enjoy it.

When you get a chance, would you give a quick review of your limo, including how it drives?

-Fleet
1969 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (17,300 built)
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine (834 built)
1995 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

Me and my brother nicknamed the limo "the mullet" since it's "Business in the front, party in the back" :D I've got a few random pics I posted in my gallery, tell me what you think!

vbpgimage.php

That is hilarious! Pretty classy looking car despite the name.

Members online

No members online now.
Back