Lets see your desktops

unstoppable

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ive seen this post on other car boards, lets try it here.

I'll start things off.

desktop3.jpg

Eventhough mine doesn't have that nice booty above it's simple enough!

desktop.jpg

Well....seeing as how I am retarted....and can not get the screenshot to work....here is what I have as my screen saver......

rendering20.jpg

Here is the one I use the most , I have 4 more on different log ons , This does many more things but would take too many pics and too much bandwidth to get any detail..
This is not a picture on the desktop it is a new desktop for windows each of the buttons on the side and in the pop up window , is a link to a web site ,program or a function like the weather top right ..There is also a calender on the top left that matches the weather but for some reason it doesn't capture..The series of 4 buttons under the topcat pic changes the pic in the center , each button is a different pic..

CompDesk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he is pretty cool. Look around those galleries, there are some great pictures. The 3-D look comes from some of the tools in Linux. The graphics tools are phenomenal. All of the screen savers and desktop stuff is very very clean and 3-D 'ish

Enjoy

Topcat said:
Thank you Sir ..I have already started .... Never used Linux so I never saw the mascot... Tux looks 3D

Thanks Again :Beer

sergmark said:
Ok Guys how do you get your desktop to this site. :feedback:

Steve
I use a program called ACDSee to capture my desktop...This program takes a pic of your desktop the way it looks when you trigger it...The pic is then saved as a JPG .You then size it to fit on the web site and attach as any other photo...There are many programs that do the same job , the procedure is the same..

Now that is a desktop! I mean breast top...I mean...well you know. :eek2:

Is this all you guys think of :questionm

(My wife would have my :bash: if I put a pic like that on my desk top)

Well as long as she keeps me happy :facesjump (a pic like that would get me cut off for a year :Bang )

mespock said:

Well as long as she keeps me happy :facesjump (a pic like that would get me cut off for a year :Bang )

Pull your skirt down sweetheart, your panties are showing. :Beer

Hit the 'Print Screen' key twice quick, that will copy a shot of whatever is on your screen to the clipboard. Open Paint and paist it in. Save it as a JPEG.

Done

sergmark said:
Thanks John. I guess I have to find a program to do it.

Hey wait, that is my wife ..... :dancefool

mespock said:

unstoppable said:
Pull your skirt down sweetheart, your panties are showing. :Beer

Hey, what keeps me happy is getting what I want when I want it not when she only wants to give it.

Plus, It's not just bend over babe and let me get off. So, I am happy and proup to give in to a little of what she wants.

I always remind her of a famous quote "The man will return to the bed of a woman who gives increadible head"

Hmmmmmm :dancefool

Members online

Back