I got back from Colorado just in time to prep the Blue Flame for the track and load it on the trailer Saturday in hopes of taking it to Mason Dixon Dragway on Sunday for a couple shakedown runs to try to find what the car would do. In the spirit of the baseball playoffs, the recap goes like this... 4 tunes 3 hits 1 error The track was packed and runs were at a premium so I ran the car sequentially through each of the 4 tuning points I had set up after the head transplant. First run / 2nd / 3rd / 4th R/T 0.179 / -0.024 / -0.057 / 0.215 60ft 1.965 / 1.927 / 1.906 / 1.928 330ft 5.630 / 5.569 / 5.556 / 5.638 1/8th 8.671 / 8.592 / 8.547 / 8.688 mph 80.50 / 80.96 / 82.24 / 80.69 1000' 11.318 / 11.207 / 11.140 / 11.320 1/4 13.540 / 13.404 / 13.326 / 13.540 MPH 101.60 / 102.63 / 103.02 / 101.79 With the red light on the 3rd run in eliminations for the Street Class, I had to 'buy back' in to be able to run the 4th tune. It turned out to go downhill on that last run but at least we now have a starting point to work from with no unanswered questions. The weather was atypical for Mason Dixon, with relatively low humidity and temps in the 60s. I have to analyze the data recorded at the track to see what the density altitude was. Overall, I was very pleased to be in the saddle again and hope to see better times before the end of the season.