Left Turn Signal Brake light dead

mmikeman

LVC Member
Reaction score
Was driving my 97 Mark 8 LSC today, unfortunately its been riding low due to bad rear air shocks that I will be swapping out, anyhow didn't hit a bump or anything and out of nowhere noticed my check Brake Lamp Warning come on, I also ironically noticed my 1000w AMP go dead at the same time....pretty odd, parked it, noticed just my left rear brake light/turn signal not working....so went to the store bought a new bulb assuming its something minor, tried the new bulb + bulb from the other side which is working, both dead, checked socket and wiring harness wiggled it around with turn signal on hoping to see the light come on, it did not period. Checked all fuses in the car/under the hood, everything is in tact not blown, Anyone have any ideas what could be the problem here?

Whats working:
Back brake light
Right brake light
Right turn signal
Hazards *aside from the left side not illuminating, comes on fine

Whats not working:
Left turn signal *inside car left arrow flashes fast
Left brake light

Does the little sidemarker illuminate on the left taillight? Is the amp still not functioning? Is the front left turn signal working?

If the front left is out as well I'd put a different fuse in slot 7 which is a 15a, I've had good looking fuses not work.

If the fl signal is working then I haven't the slightest idea.

Capture.jpg

333.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back